Warm and Inviting Website Vision
When Barbara Horwitch began Boulder Neurowellness, she had a hunch she’d get client referrals from her mentor’s website. She wanted prospective clients to land on an elegant website that revealed all the ways people have benefited from her services.
The site needed to communicate her warm personality and the caring way she supports her clients. Her vision didn’t stop there. She wanted to offer educational resources as well.
Welcoming Website for Referrals
I delivered on Barbara’s vision with a web presence that shows off her kindheartedness in classy style. The design offers a pleasant educational experience for prospects, many of whom reach out to Barbara from the website.
Small details are used to express Barbara’s personality. The flower from the logo next to every testimonial is a visual queue that pulls a visitor’s eye to the review.
Website Features Put Positive Outcomes Front and Center
- Testimonials are highlighted throughout the site, so people understand the breakthroughs Barbara’s clients have experienced.
- Video shows visitors the Anat Baniel Method in action.
- Responsive web design – elements on web pages reposition and resize to fit the device on which they are viewed.
- Customized design for the Boulder NeuroWellness brand.
- WordPress CMS on the Genesis platform.
- HTML 5 and CSS3 software coding standards.