When Tisa Roberts launched the Chadash Community she wanted a website that would keep people updated about community events, help the organization find volunteers and add donations to their cash flow.
Because she knows beautiful visuals are eye-catching, Tisa wanted to use emotionally engaging photos to help tell Chadash’s story. Since large image files can increase the amount of time it takes for pages to load in web browsers, Tisa wanted to make sure visual files weren’t going to hurt the performance of her new site.
Spirited Web Design Fires Up Community Support
The design communicated Chadash’s caring and lively persona. While photos were the mainstay for the stories, web copy was formatted and empowered to clarify and deepen the messages.
The result was a visually appealing website that contributed to Chadash’s goals of gathering the community together and bringing in resources to sustain the organization.
Website Features Automated Operations
- Responsive web design – elements on web pages reposition and resize to fit the device on which they are viewed.
- Customized design for the Chadash Community brand.
- Image optimization – reduced image file sizes to improve website load speed.
- Google Calendar integration informs folks about on-going events, helping Chadash meet its goal of bringing together the community to cultivate peace and justice.
- PayPal integration enables the website to contribute to the organization’s financial goals.
- Blog serves as a digital communication channel for the community.
- WordPress CMS on the Genesis platform.
- HTML 5 and CSS3 software coding standards.