Google is changing its search strategy to semantic search. Instead of showing us a list of web pages in response to a search query, semantic search is giving us answers to our questions. Google+ is powering this new strategy and influencing what appears in personalized search results. If gaining more exposure through search engine marketing is part of your promotional strategy, then it’s time to participate on Google+.
I held a discussion with a group of marketers in Boulder, Colorado where we talked about semantic search, Google+ and strategies to improve search engine marketing. View the presentation slides from our talk to learn about:
- Google semantic search and how your business can benefit from it.
- Knowledge graph and personalized search – important components of semantic search.
- The role Google+ plays in semantic search and how it can help your business.
- Features of Google+ including Authorship, a tool all online writers should be using to improve search engine marketing.
- Resources to improve social networking on Google+.
Do You Have Questions?
Leave a comment if you have any questions about semantic search, or networking on Google+.