Inspur was determined to make a big splash when they opened a new division in North America. They wanted to make sure cable operators found out how Inspur’s products could expand cable offerings.
Inspur’s technology could be customized, which allowed cable providers to offer creative services; like the ability for subscribers to view programs on any device, anywhere, and at any time.
Gateway to Business Development
The website I designed was a portal where cable operators could learn how to use Inspur’s technology to expand their service offerings and bring in more revenue.
Since product spec sheets are hot assets among operators, the sheets were a focal point of the site’s design. I made sure the sheets were easy to find and could be downloaded on a variety of devices so operators could get them while on the go.
Click on the Images to View Some Web Pages
- Easy access to product specification sheets from multiple areas on the site so that operators can view a sheet whether they enter the website on the Home page or one of the product pages.
- Responsive web design – elements on web pages repositioned and resized to fit the device on which they are viewed.
- Customized design for the Inspur Americas’ brand.
- WordPress CMS on the Genesis platform.
- HTML 5 and CSS3 software coding standards.