The company needed a professional way to showcase the numerous services they offered. The owner wanted a design that was well organized and displayed all services.
Each service has its own web page to keep content organized and improve search engine optimization. A Services menu enables website visitors to see and easily access all of Upkeep’s services. A call to action on relevant pages highlights related services so visitors can understand service bundles that work best when implemented together.
- WordPress content management system (CMS) – This free CMS gives the folks at Upkeep Energy the ability to update and add content, photos and video themselves. This was a big cost savings.
- Responsive web design – Content on web pages is repositioned and resized so the website can be viewed well on desktops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Blog – People can subscribe to the blog by RSS or email.
- Slider – Highlights Upkeep Energy’s unique value proposition on the home page so prospects know how the company differs from competitors. Using a slider instead of Flash reduces website load speed and improves search engine optimization.
- Customized design for Upkeep’s brand.
- HTML5 and CSS3 – Current website software development standards.
Do you need help with your website? Contact us to see how we can help you create a website that can improve your business goals.