Your website is a key member of your business team. It’s always available-24/7. It’s always interacting with your customers, perhaps even more than you are. It wears many hats — sales person, customer service rep and chief information officer. A well-designed website can build credibility for your business and trust with your prospective customers. Credibility and trust are fundamental sales principles that turn prospects into customers.
Increase Sales by Providing a Good User Experience
In our decade of experience managing and designing websites, our web development and marketing teams have found that to increase sales it’s critical that a website provides a good experience to the people who visit it. A good website is designed to be a great sales person. We develop websites that will help sell your services by:
- Fulfilling the needs of your customers and providing a pleasant user experience.
- Building creditability and trust with prospective customers through professional, clean and aesthetic design.
- Making sure your website is easy for visitors to use.
Our Website Design Services
- Customized design for your company brand: ensuring your website reflects your business and builds creditability with visitors.
- Search engine optimization: enabling prospects to find your website.
- Blogging & email integration: putting prospects in your sales funnel and building customer loyalty.
- Social media integration: driving prospects to your website.
- Copywriting: turning visitors into customers with content that shows them how your business can solve their problems.
- Usability testing: making sure your website provides a high level of service and keeps people in your sales funnel.
- Content management system: decreasing costs by giving you the ability to easily update content, photos and video.
- Responsive web design: creating websites that serve your customers and find prospects on the device they use, whether it’s a desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Hosting: keeping your website running 24/7.
- Project planning and management: controlling costs by keeping website design and development on track and within budget.
- Support: continuing to serve your website needs and business goals after our initial project has ended.